Friday, February 6, 2009

Day Alone & Call Backs

Today is going to be a total "ME" day! AT least once a week (usually on Fridays) I like to spend the day all by myself. Starting off with a shower then drinking my coffee and watching Regis & Kelly. Once I'm done being lazy I'll go get a pedicure (desperately needed!) then head out to the mall. Do I need anything? Nah...I just like walking around and trying on cute shoes all day :-) Anyway, it's extra exercise, right? Hehe!

Oh - I almost forgot! I got a callback last night for the part I was hoping for - yay! I'm really excited about it, but I know there are a few other girls up for it and they all had beautiful voices. I'm for sure not the strongest singer...it takes me a little while to warm up to the people and music before I get comfortable with it. I will honestly be happy with any part, though! It's a great show and I'm glad to just be a part of it. Tons of little cute kids dressed as animals = lots of fun for Ashley! So they gave me a cd with a song to learn by 7pm tonight for callbacks. Yikes - it's a really big (but very pretty) song! It's right after the big flood and the character (Yonah) is singing to the dove to bring back a sign of land. So my all day errand running will be a good chance for me to listen to it 10,000 times in the car. Say a little prayer for me tonight!






So how excited is everyone about a 2nd SATC movie!? Aaaah! I just adore those 4 ladies. Even more - I'm in LOVE with New York! I have only been once (this past year right before Thanksgiving) and I had the time of my life. I truly think it is where I will end up one day. I just felt like I belonged there. Needless to say I will be there opening night of SATC2...fully decked in my highest heels and cutest dress :-) Ah...the life of Carrie Bradshaw. Jealous.




No comments: