So it seems as though I along with everyone else in the Facebook/Blog world have been tagged in this "25 Random Things" post, and since I haven't had anything interesting happen today, I figured I'd give it a go.
1. I am deathly afraid of mice. I can handle ANY other creepy crawly bug or animal, but if I even see a mice on tv I get the chills. Yuck!
2. My favorite city in the world is London. I love the fashion, the metro, West End, crowded streets, beautiful parks, and pub beer in the middle of the afternoon. It's just amazing to me.
3. I am the oldest of 3 kids and the only girl. My two younger brothers are 17 & 13.
4. Speaking of brothers, I actually was allowed to name the 17 year old. I had (and still have) a pretty big obsession with "The Little Mermaid". My brother's name is Eric...after Prince Eric. It makes for a great story to embarass him with in front of his friends.
5. I am VERY shy when just meeting someone. I'm always really paranoid about people judging me, so I guess that's where it comes from. But once you get to know me I rarely shut up :-)
6. I eat a crazy amount of tomatos and pickles. I could eat a whole tomato like an apple and be in heaven! Ever since I was little I have eaten them on everything. It's weird.
7. I am horrible at math! I failed pretty much every math class I took in high school. But I am a Literature freak! It was the only class I ever cared about - haha!
8. If I am mad at you and you get me flowers - no matter what damage has been done - all will be forgiven.
9. I am a sucker for a guy building or fixing somthing. There's just somthing about the "manliness" of it. I love watching my boyfriend do anything from working in the shop to changing a light bulb!
10. When I was younger I was dead set on having four children...HAHAHA! Now it's gonna be one...if any.
11. I hate hate hate cold weather! And I'm not just saying that because it's insanely cold here right now. I need to live somewhere that it's sunny year round. I'm too in love with flip flops and sundresses for this crap.
12. I'm a night person - not morning. It doesn't matter if I get 12 hours of sleep the night before. When I wake up you better give me a good hour before I stop acting like a zombie.
13. I love dogs! Little yappy house dogs, huge outside dogs you can wrestle with...they're all great!
14. If I could eat one thing for the rest of my life and not gain weight it would be my boyfriend's grandma's banana nut bread. OH! MY! GOSH! I'm drooling just thinking about it!
15. No matter if it's 100 degrees outside I have to have my water scalding hot for my shower.
16. I hardly ever take medicine. Even if I'm sick (which is very rare) I won't take it. Advil for a headache? Nope. Midol for cramps? Not here. Stubborn, I guess.
17. I was an avid tennis player all my life and even hold records at my high school. What, what! :-)
18. Every woman in my family is very short and every man is very tall. Opposites attract!
19. I love theatre, but I have insane stage fright. I always do behind the scenes stuff, but the last time I got the nerve to be in a show I almost got sick every night before I went on.
20. I make tons of lists. I have about 15 cute little notebooks full of stuff "to-do".
21. Speaking of notebooks, I always keep one on my nightstand. Pretty much every night before I go to bed I doodle and draw while watching TV or talking to my boyfrind.
22. I was voted "Worst Driver" my senior year.
23. My dream car would be a black Range Rover...mmm...but :sigh: there is no point. See #22.
24. I could spend all day in a grocery store. Especially a really big one...like Farmer's Market. I just love cool, different food I never get to see in small stores.
25. I'm super weird about my undergarmets matching! I'll feel weird all day if they don't.
Black bra + black underwear = OK! They are both solid colors that go together.
Red bra + pink underwear or two different prints = not OK! Not ever!